Monday, February 8, 2010

Do You Know of any False Advertising Case Studies?

I am doing an assignment, its on marketing, one of the topics I am covering is false advertising.


So far the only case study I have been capable of finding is the western digital case. I am of course talking about legitimate false advertising claims where the company was actually sued or action was taken against them...


could you help?





Thanks Heaps..Do You Know of any False Advertising Case Studies?
Google Enzyte also you can google ';sued for false advertising claims'; and you will find companies with househlold names who have been accused.You can follow up your research by typing in company name and ';ripoffreport'; behind it to get a better idea. Also, you may even be able to see the old ads on youtube. That should help you a great deal if you follow the 4 steps I just mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment