Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Help with a false criminal case from a lawyer?

I am being accused of breaking a storefront window as a felony because the deductable is $250 %26amp; the evindence tape is marked $1 %26amp; the rock that broke the window was marked at $1 so it went over the amount to make it a felony. Can they charge you for the evidence is my first question???





My second question is when I was asked to come %26amp; and answer questions they asked me if my wife had access to my vehicle (because the persons storefront that this belongs to ';recalls'; seeing my vehicle parked near his business %26amp; a vehicle come down the street that was the same color %26amp; they can possibly make out the make-not to what I saw in evidence) %26amp; I told them of course she is my wife...so I few weeks follow %26amp; I get a letter for a warrent in the mail of a missed court date %26amp; I go to figure out what this is about %26amp; the court told me they gave the police station the summons papers to mail out to him but it was def. never received %26amp; when I ?ed the police station(the actual cop working the case) he said they dont do that. So secondly who serves the summons?? And finally how can I be charged with this crime I did not do for one %26amp; two they never even ?ed my wife after I told them she had access(she did not do it either).





They have in the evidence pictures from the owner of the windows camera on his building which show of what you can make out as a white suv (it IS like mine but you def cannot make it out) driving down the street stop (you see breaklights in the pic and thats it-its way too dark) %26amp; then a break of glass but no def make or model..no person is seen, no license plate is seen, nothing). This owner is very good friends of the police in this town %26amp; he has been pulling this stuff on me for a few months ever since he fired my wife (this is my wifes grandfather doing this) %26amp; I %26amp; everything always comes out fishy %26amp; he has the police %26amp; his friends in the court system (hes good friends with the judge who always takes care of his problems) skipping steps that should be taken so we get screwed %26amp; we cannot afford a lawyer...ANY SUGGESTIONSS?? SORRY SO LONGHelp with a false criminal case from a lawyer?
Respond to everything they say to you with ';I want a lawyer.'; Do not explain anything, do not admit anything, do not deny anything. If they ask if you know any lawyers, say ';I want a lawyer.'; If they ask if you can afford one, say ';I want a lawyer.'; If they ask you what time it is now, say ';I want a lawyer.';





Once you have a lawyer, your odds of Death by Lethal Injection for this are increased if you lie to the lawyer.Help with a false criminal case from a lawyer?
If they are going to peruse this as a felony then they will have to provide you with a public defender and he or she will probably get it thrown out based on what you have said. You need to go to the court house and find out when the next court date is (and go) you also need to find out who the prosecutor is and contact them to find out why you were not served. If there really is a case then there should be a public record of it in you local courthouse. If there is not you can sue whoever is doing this for harassment.

No comments:

Post a Comment