Friday, February 12, 2010

My wife threatens to lodge a false harrasment case against me. I always try to meet her needs. What to do?

I always try to meet her needs. But, time %26amp; monetory constrains many a times force me to say no to some demands. But she doesn't like ``no''. Her point is I should be a yes man %26amp; always follow what she orders. Otherwise she will land me in jail? She also says if I leave her, then too, before leaving me she will ruin me. What should I do ?My wife threatens to lodge a false harrasment case against me. I always try to meet her needs. What to do?
First you rush to police station and file a case against her for threatening you. Its a smart way. Consult a advocate.My wife threatens to lodge a false harrasment case against me. I always try to meet her needs. What to do?
tape her conversation, get some good voice and if possible video equipment and hide some where get enough evidence and then kick her as.....hate blackmailers
Looks like your marriage life wont last longer but if u wanna


divorce from her u have to prove that she is the one who is


giving the harrasment so my advice to u is buy a pocket recorder and start recording her threats which gonna help you


to get rid of that kind lady.


You might wanna contact an attorney who can guide u better


and good luck u deserve better.
She sounds like a grown-up ';brat'; -- ditch the self-serving bi**h!
Lol are you serious? Sounds like you need to get some balls and tell her off. She really cant do anything to you. Filing a false police report is a crime so she would be the one who would be in trouble with the law. Anything else she could do to ruin you would be illegal as well. So sounds like either she is stupid enough to believe that she actually could ruin your life without herself ending up in trouble with the law, or she just knows you are stupid enough to believe that she actually could do what she threatens you with. Either way get some balls and leave the b**ch.
She sounds like a *****. I'd leave her. There is nothing she can do to you. Just hire a good lawyer. She sounds like my nephews two ex-wives both controlling bitches. LOL
simply divorce her bcoz any relation cannot go further by blacmailing and she is too harsh . live her ..................


its matter of your life.
...get prepared for the worst!!





got to www.498a.org and read the 498a Survival Guide. Google ';Save Indian Family'; and meet the nearest local chapter - this is a group of people who has been harassed by wifes like your wife! - they will help you out.
People only treat you like you let them. It sounds like you need to talk to a lawyer and fast to protect yourself! I hate to say it,l but I think your wife would have alot more respect for you if you would just stand up to her, and for yourself!
Run don't walk leave her when she's gone from home . It's been my experience they can ruin you with false allegations .She can say anything she wants to a judge and have you arrested.Been there done that RUN RUN RUN
Unless you live in some weird place, with weird laws, she can make your life hell, but not put you in jail.





She sounds nuts. Try to get a tape recording of her threatening to ';ruin'; you, if you leave her. Ask her (taped) what she meant by that statement. If you can get her threatening you on tape, take the tape to a divorce lawyer, play the tape for the lawyer, and ask how you should proceed, in order to best protect yourself and your reputation. Afterward, if she ever tries to pull anything, you'll have your lawyer as a witness as to what was going on before she made any allegations. With, or without a tape, you should still sit down with a lawyer.





What you should do depends on what you want to do. But, I personally think if you stay with a woman who so obviously doesn't want to be a partner, you're nuts, too.
  • virus removal
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment