Friday, February 12, 2010

They say one can never go back home; is this true in your case or is it more or less false?

i always go to vaginasThey say one can never go back home; is this true in your case or is it more or less false?
u look lika big scary ni99a haThey say one can never go back home; is this true in your case or is it more or less false?
I am home
I've been going back and forth from San Diego to my home in Texas for 3 yrs. This is false. It's called ';home'; cause you can always go back to it.
the person who came up with that must have locked his keys in his house...
False big time.
you can go anywhere with a lil bit of lube.
In my case, very true. What a coincidence! I was discussing this very same thing earlier tonight with a friend.
I don't think after a certain age you can ever go back home ';to live';...however you can always go back to visit. Not everyone is ';comfortable'; at home due a wide variety of reasons but anyone can go home to visit, but moving back home after the age of 25 is most definitely out of the question.


You should ALWAYS try to move forward in your life...even if you're taking snail steps you should move forward and not backwards.


Happy Holidays!!!


EDIT: I can see right now I need to open a can of whoop azz on some of these trolls right now....you all are bothering my friend and I don't take that too kindly!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment