Friday, February 12, 2010

Racism still exist so, the RACE CARD is necessary if the racism in the case is real. True or False?

Some of you white people seem to be under estimating the intellect of African Americans.





Are you trying to trick us into stop fighting racism?





WONT WORKRacism still exist so, the RACE CARD is necessary if the racism in the case is real. True or False?
i believe that the race card should be used wherever it applies...if a white person kills a black person BECAUSE they are black...use the card...however, if a black person kills a white person BECAUSE they are white...the same card should be used.


i think as long as there are people out there that keep dredging up the issues there will always be racism...unfortunately there are still a lot of people who feel that african americans don't have the intelligence the white americans have...this is a false idea...there are many many intelligent african americans...johnny cochran, martin luther king jr, w.e.b. du bois, jesse jackson, bill cosby, george washington carver, booker t. washington, rosa parks, malcom x, ella fitzgerald, oprah winfrey...just to name a few...Racism still exist so, the RACE CARD is necessary if the racism in the case is real. True or False?
Racism goes all ways. Black white Latino Chinese it's all ignorance and it all sucks that's why Adam and Eve were basically ';blind'; to this stuff in Eden because we should just love and not judge based on what we see. I am white and it outrages me. Fight the fight and do what you need to do but remember violence solves nothing. oh yeah True and you can begin with the red neck assholes who answered before me. Who raises these people and why do they breed.....?
Racism has always existed, just like prejudice has always existed. Today people choose to make a big deal of it. Your sentence isn't one to choose true or false to. It's ambiguous, as I was an English teacher. I think I know what you mean though because I taught for years and taught young people how to form sentences so as to make them what they wanted to say. I can read almost anything! I think you mean the race card is necessary because racisim does exist and the race card must always be used to prove race is still the main issue. I hope that's right. I do believe the race card sometimes needs to be used, but through the years, I've been to many communications workshops and learned mainly honey goes a lot further than vinegar. I have many races of friends and I'm an old white lady. I have tactfully fought for them when issues were raised and I always won because I used tact. With tact, people will always listen. When the race card is ';pulled out,'; people turn to deaf ears. According to your age depends on how much you are operating on emotional actions or using your brain. Usually people over 35 react with more finesse and can solve racist problems easier. My students at the alternative high school always liked to fight about issues rather than discuss them and use the brain. I used to do experiments with them to get them to see where violent reactions got them, and they did learn from the results. I even encouraged all people of color to get into politics and learn how to fight for their different races' issues. Remember that education helps you deal with racial issues and you are also listened to more when you use educated words and tactics. You can win, but do it diplomatically. Diplomacy is a beautiful thing for every race! You may not believe it till you are educated and over 35, but if you get there, you will see!
I don't think whites as a whole understemate the intellect of african americans. Infact I work with alot of monkeys and they seem perfectly capable or talkin all day about who has the best fried chicken, what rims to get. As a whole though the race should have been put on a slave boat with a large hole in the bottom of it.
Dude; chill out. Seriously. If you end up in a racist situation, then handle it accordingly. But don't start a racist situation where there is none. Our parents went through hell for us to be able to focus on life without having to to be hosed down or spat on. I'm not saying you should forget it--not by any means! But what I am saying is take advantage of the doors they've opened for us, and cross the race bridge when you get to it. If there's an opportunity to live in peace; take it. They went through too much for you not to. How do you plan on fighting racism, exactly? Once you get all these people behind you, what are you going to do? When do you plan on doing it? Are you just talking, or do you have a strategy to try and defeat racism? And how do you plan to do it without an open mind? I still don't get it. Are you just venting your frustrations on the world, or do you plan to do something about it? Don't forget--even in our struggle, there were lots of white people who helped us out. Don't condemn them all for the sins of a few.
First of all, I am a white woman. And you're right there still is racism. I think just using the term ';race card'; isn't fair. If you are discriminated against it should be called discrimination. Alot of people don't want to be held accountable for the wrongs they do , so they come up with stupid terms like '; race card'; to put the blame back on the victim. WOW, I had to come back . There are A LOT of ignorant people answering questions tonight. But, I have to say how IMPRESSED I am with EYIKOLUVSANDY!!! That person might be one of our future leaders! We could ALL learn a lot from this person whatever our race.....
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH....racism won't go away with people like you
Get a Life LOSER
Racism has reversed. More blacks are racist now, more than whites.
Its impossible for us to underestimate your intelligence.
From my observations, it appears that blacks are strongly racist in their attitude to whites and orientals.


What the heck's a race card?
You sound racist yourself, referring to us as ';you white people';. I think that sometimes the ones that are affected by racism are the ones that need to change. I'm not racist in any way. I know some very smart black people...some are even my best friends. SO DON'T GENERALIZE MY RACE AND I WON'T GENERALIZE YOURS, k?
Of course racism still exists!. But I have a problem with you saying that ALL white people are trying to underestimate African Americans, you need to ease up on that bit because we are not all like that, and its not right if you try to make it seem that way.
Racism is one of the essential power grips the power full use to divide the oppressed so they'll use any trick to keep it alive.


Racism is a tool so the have nots will not rebel.


Know your enemy.
racism absolutely still exists, as do races playing in to stereotypes and embracing differences in order to maintian a cultural disctinction and thus, celebrating those things which give rise and credence to racism.

No comments:

Post a Comment