Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My husband had been accussed from the govt with a false case.it is preplanned conspiracy. what to do?

In my country Emergency situation is going on. This means actually army rulling. I have every evidence that my husband is innocent.In this scenario How can I get justice?Who will listen to my scream, trust my tears, I am simply undone with this rude attitude of the so called honest government. Please advice me.My husband had been accussed from the govt with a false case.it is preplanned conspiracy. what to do?
Which govt / country are you referring to ? You can scream all you want but nobody can help you if we don't know where you are.My husband had been accussed from the govt with a false case.it is preplanned conspiracy. what to do?
I am sorry to hear this. You all may just have to leave the country and start anew elsewhere. I recommend books by eden press to help you do this. www.edenpress.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment