Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How can I avoid alimony, false dowry cases, get child custody from Characterless wife?

I got married 3 years ago. My wife quarrels with me regularly one minor issues. She was having affair with some man of his close relatives for the last three years before marriage. She married to me I have 2 year old child from her. Now, I came to know that she is again in intense affair with same person relative from last 1.5 years. I told her sister %26amp; his husband , but supporting her and denied to believe even after showing proofs. Her mother has already warned to implicate me in false case due to quarrels. My wife don鈥檛 love me or like me. She is also not having physical relation with me although living me under one roof for the last two years. I have proof as all emails of her this whole the love affair pre and post marriage and emails written to other guys before marriage. I want to divorce her due to her characterlessness. I want custody of child and do not want to pay any alimony to her. I too want not to be implicated in false Dowry case. Please suggest me. I am living in India.How can I avoid alimony, false dowry cases, get child custody from Characterless wife?
Swallow your poison.


Divorce her, and be prepared to pay child support.


Also, if you make enough money - get a good lawyer and try for custody.How can I avoid alimony, false dowry cases, get child custody from Characterless wife?
Suggest you get a dam good lawyer or you will not have any hope. Alimony is so long in today's day and age. Female fight for their equal rights yet claim this bs when it suits them.

No comments:

Post a Comment