Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I may be getting a titanium wedding band. I've heard they can't be cut in case of emergency. True or false?

I've heard arguments that EMTs can not cut a titanium ring if you're in an accident and your finger begins to swell. I've also heard that they do have the means to cut titanium. Does anyone have a definitive answer. Thanks.I may be getting a titanium wedding band. I've heard they can't be cut in case of emergency. True or false?
yes they can cut through titanium at the hospital.....BUT the EMT's probably won't be able to get through it in the event they were working you as a patient. The trauma shears they use are very powerful, however, they can cut through any kind of clothing, boots, and you can even cut a penny in half, but not strong OR petite enough to get under your ring and cut it off. But the hospital, once you get there....they can virtually do anything!!!I may be getting a titanium wedding band. I've heard they can't be cut in case of emergency. True or false?
stupid retarded medical assistant i cant stand you stupid friggin idiots. btw, titanium is cheap and s hi tt y

Report Abuse



they do i work for a hospital type invorinment and i know someone that this happened to.
  • virus removal
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment