Monday, February 8, 2010

False suicide case claim at University of Pennsylvania?

Recently there was a case at the University of Pennsylvania where a student was falsely accused of writing a suicide note and it took 4 years to solve their case. I've looked around for it and I can't find it. Do any of you know the student's name, class year, or any other information about this case? My school is trying to do the same thing to me and I need information about this case and its legal presendence. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!False suicide case claim at University of Pennsylvania?
I have Lexis-Nexis access and I'm not finding anything even closely related to that. The only thing I can find near there fitting that description is http://www.syracuse.com/poststandard/sto鈥?/a>





and I'm pretty sure that isn't what you're looking for. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment