Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Post Grape-Nuts... There are no grapes... and no nuts... Is this a classic case of false advertisement?

No similar questions found...Post Grape-Nuts... There are no grapes... and no nuts... Is this a classic case of false advertisement?
Yes, it's false advertisement. Wanna join my class action suit? It's grey and made of wool.Post Grape-Nuts... There are no grapes... and no nuts... Is this a classic case of false advertisement?
I know that I always feel gypped. Do I hear class-action lawsuit...?
no. it isn't. what about Fruit Loops? there is no fruit in there.
I think there was something like it was nutty texture, but the grape part came from the use of grape sugar when it originally came out.





I could find this on the web someplace, but I dont really feel like it now.
It's just to make folks like you ask questions.
Oh...you mean they are not made from male grapes?
LMAO!!! That's true. It tastes like what I think puppy chow would taste like. NASTY STUFF!!
I believe it is, kind of like Apple jack's cereal, and Goldfish snacks








apple jack cereal does not taste like apples


goldfish snacks does not taste like fish!
I think we should sue for emotional distress. And for dental bills, since eating that rock-hard sh*t will totally bust your teeth.
I ggree that it is a total misnomer. What was the cereal name creator thinking when he came up with it, and more the cereal name decider!
The small kernels of 'Grape Nuts' are similar to the seeds in grapes, which I've heard called grape nuts. Maybe its just a northern Ohio thing when I was growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment