Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How can a person get rid of False Dowry Case?

Hi,


I am a guy 27 years old from Amritsar. I recently got married with a girl from Chandigarh. After only 3 months my wife starts behaving unusual. At this her parents insisted us to take her to Chandigarh as they want her to get the treatment from PGI chd. We agree and take her along with us to chd, there we visited the psychiatrist doctor and he told us that he wanted some more sitting with my wife to know the problem at this i leave my wife at my in laws home and went back to home. Mean time when i called my in laws and my wife they started recording my calls. After this i visited my in laws place as i got a call from my wife that she wanted to meet me, in this meeting i handed over many valuables to my wife like jewellery etc.. After a week from this visit to my in laws i got a call from Women Cell Chandigarh that my wife has filed a complaint against me for Mental and Physical Harassment and also in Dowry Demand. We have tried many times with the honoured persons of our area and theirs to compromise the case out side the court but all the efforts but in vain. I want to know what should i do now. If you know a good lawyer for this in chandigarh please suggest me. I will be very thankful to you for this.How can a person get rid of False Dowry Case?
It is rightly said that there is no telling about a woman's nature. She is truly fickle-minded. But the brief given by you does not hold much of water because ostensibly there does not seem any reason for her to implicate you in a dowry case. I think you need to put flesh on the bones of your story. Anyway for a husband, escaping the charges of dowry and mental harassment is the rarest case once a legal war is waged with wife. The wife's side know where to hit where it hurts more. They know a husband feels weak at the knee when he is accused of dowry. Knowing well where lies the vulnerability for a man, they hit him under the belt so that he buckles down to them fearing the atrocious and harsh outcome of the false legal wrangle which the wife's side play with a great finesse so as to tip the balance in their favour in the court of law. Now for you only avenue left is to somehow rope her in to withdraw the case even if it means promising her earth and moon. Once the legal proceedings are stalled, you can discreetly and diplomatically act remissly to keep your words. I am giving you wrong counsel but what to do, you have to beat them in their own game. To combat a brute, you have to be brutal and there is no other fair way.How can a person get rid of False Dowry Case?
File DP3!! like taking dowery is a crime giving dowery too is a crime so get them too to stand in the box as accused thats when they will learn their lesson and take steps to quash the case.
A mans word is a word you hold on too , I't ll come to you but don't trust unless its you. Thats what you do. Trust in you.
You can persuade the woman to drop it.





Yeah, what Sharad said.
You can contact me for my suggestions. I am a victim of false dowry case myself.
If you want to fight your dowry case, please visit 498a.org. Post your story and people will help you out.
contact a lawyer %26amp; save indian family foundation
Usually the central ministry of family welfare is headed by a woman and many atrocious laws are passed crippling the freedom of men. The laws are biased against men. See in the harassment cases the onus of disproving the charges lie with the men. Also there is no law to punish the woman who put false charges. With the drop of hat they blackmail husbands nowadays. A group of lawyers should publish a list of all biased laws against men and also the list of proved false allegations against men. Shortly there is a congregation of aggrieved men. Let us hope fruitful resolutions come out and let the media disseminate properly so that they fall on the ears of MPs so that laws can be amended to save hapless adams.
  • virus removal
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment